Xfinity.com/activate Stream App provides an internet-based streaming service. In addition, it is the result of a collaboration between Xfinity TV and Comcast. In this guide, we will learn about how to activate Xfinity Stream on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and FireTv.
Furthermore, the Xfinity Stream beta app is an app for people of all ages. It is a platform for streaming entertainment for all ages because of its wide range of channels. Moreover, it provides a live TV experience no matter what device you are transmitting to. As an Internet-based streaming service, the Xfinity Stream beta app offers a cable service. Also, it is available on devices like FireStick, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Samsung Smart TVs, and more.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Xfinity Stream on Android TV?
It’s an easy process like downloading an Android app. Follow these steps to install the Xfinity.com/activate stream on your android tv.
- Firstly, turn on your Sony Smart TV and add a secure internet connection.
- Secondly, go to Home Menu.
- Now, click on Google Play Store.
- Search for Xfinity Stream.
- Click on Xfinity Stream in the list that appears.
- Finally, tap on the Install option to download and install the Xfinity Stream Beta application on your Sony Smart TV.
To Activate Xfinity Stream on Android TV, follow these steps.
- Firstly, open the Android TV app. On the Welcome screen, click Getting started.
- Now, you will then be taken to the Activation Code screen.
- On another device, go to xfinity.com/authorize.
- You will receive a six-digit code; Enter it in your other device’s web browser.
- On your other device, sign in to your Xfinity Stream account.
- Success! A screen appears.
- Now you will see the Activation-related Terms & Conditions screen; click on Yes.
- Next, give your device a name and tap Confirm.
- Now, you will be redirected to the main menu of the Xfinity Stream Beta app.
- After activating the Xfinity Stream Beta app on Android TV, open the app.
- Lastly, log in by providing your Xfinity Stream login information.
- Finally, you are successfully logged in.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream App for an Apple Device?
Follow these steps to install the Xfinity Stream app on your Apple device.
- Firstly, open App Store.
- Secondly, tap the Search icon.
- Enter “XFINITY Stream” in the search bar.
- Now, find the real Xfinity Stream app by scrolling through the given search results.
- Next, tap on the app icon to open the app page.
- Finally, please tap on the Install app from the App page to download and install it on your device.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream On Roku?
As a beta mode, Xfinity Stream is available in the Roku Channel Store. Just follow the below procedure to get the Xfinity Roku channel.
- Firstly, connect the Roku player to the TV and turn it on first.
- Next, on the Roku remote control, press the Home button to launch the Channel Store.
- Now, Select the Streaming channel option from the left-hand pane.
- On the next screen, select Search and enter the channel name as Xfinity Stream.
- From the list of suggestions, select Xfinity Stream Beta.
- Then tap on the Add Channel option to bring it up on Roku.
- Finally, select OK in the confirmation pop-up window to start using Roku’s Xfinity.
To Activate Xfinity Stream On Roku, follow these steps:
To stream the Xfinity Roku application, you need to activate Xfinity Stream by following the steps below.
- Firstly, Launch Roku’s Xfinity Stream from the Channel Store.
- Secondly, Select the Getting Started option on the home screen.
- An activation code will be displayed on the Roku screen.
- Now, go to www.xfinity.com/authorize from your phone’s browser or computer.
- Enter the six-digit code you have on the Roku TV and click the Continue button.
- Now, provide your login information to Xfinity Stream and click on Login.
- Finally, When you receive a success message, the Roku screen will update. Select Yes to accept and continue accessing Roku’s Xfinity Stream.
Roku’s Xfinity app is easy to get, and you can start streaming movies, shows, and channels everything in between. In addition, make sure your Roku has firmware 8.1 or higher to stream video from Xfinity Stream.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream on Firestick and Fire TV?
- Firstly, from the Home screen, select Search in the top left corner.
- Secondly, the search window will appear; now, either enter Xfinity stream or use voice command to search it.
- Once the result is displayed, select XFINITY Stream Application and click on it.
- There will be an option of “Get” right next to the app; click on it.
- The application will now start downloading automatically. Once the download is complete, FireStick will automatically install the application.
- Finally, to open Xfinity.com/activate, click on the open button and enjoy all your favorite shows and movies.
In some cases, you may not be able to download apps through the Amazon App Store; this may be due to geographic restrictions placed on the service.
For this purpose, there are some third-party websites through which you can download the Xfinity Stream application and enjoy it on your device. ES Explorer, Downloader, and FireDl are the third-party installers through which you can download the Xfinity Streams easily.
If you’re experiencing problems regarding how to activate Xfinity Stream on FireTv, you can visit Xfinity Stream Error Code TVAPP-00101 for more information.
Keep supporting us! If you have any problem installing Xfinity Stream on your devices, you can write to us. Also, you’ll find more helpful guides related to the activation of online streaming services at theguidezilla.com.