Voot is an Indian subscription video on demand (SVOD) service, launched in early 2016 by the Viacom18 company. Voot easily supports iOS, Android, and Windows. On Voot, you can enjoy 45,000 hours of exciting content at any time. It gives you access to streaming shows from popular channels like Colors (Hindi), MTV, Nickelodeon, Viacom18 Motion Pictures, and MTV Indies.
All you need to do is provide the Voot Code on your TV at www.voot.com/activate. Activate and login to your Voot account with your username and password. Here we will discuss how to activate the Voot app on your TV with code.
Table of Contents
How to activate voot.com/activate on Apple TV?
Activating Voot on Apple TV is pretty simple and similar to the procedures we shared above on Smart TVs. And since the Voot app is one of the most-used apps on Apple TV, just like Hotstar, the activation process should be iterative.
- Launch the Apple TV App Store on your device.
- Navigate to the “Entertainment” section and search for the “Voot” app using the search box.
- Select “Voot App” from the pop-up and select “Get” to download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the Voot App Icon section and click on it. This will launch the app. Select Login to open Voot code and Voot.com/activate TV login address.
- Go to www.voot.com activate on phone or computer/laptop browser and log in to your Voot account. Enter the Voot Activation Code on your TV screen.
- Select “Login or Submit or Continue” as shown on the screen and follow the instructions to complete the activation process.
If you find that the Voot activation code has expired, go to the Apps screen of your Apple TV to generate a new activation code. Follow the instruction again, enter the Voot activation code. Once the activation process is complete, the Voot code and voot activate screen will automatically refresh and allow access to Voot movie streaming screens, TV shows, and other things.
How to activate voot.com/activate on Android TV?
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- Now click on Play Store.
- Enter “voot app” in the search tab.
- Select Voot App to find the result.
- Then, press the Install button to install Voot on your AndroidTV.
- Make sure your Voot app is installed correctly. After that, you can launch your Voot application.
- Click on one of these to see the activation code.
- You can go to voot.com/activate to activate it on other devices like iPhone or PC.
- You have to enter your activation code. You have to input that code.
- Once you have completed this process, click “Continue”, after which you can click the “Continue” button.
- After a few minutes, the Voot application can be streamed to Android TV.
How to activate voot.com/activate on Amazon Fire TV?
Amazon Fire TV is one of the few streaming platforms that can successfully download, install and use the Voot app. You can activate the Voot app with an activation code at www.voot.com/activate without signing in to your Voot account on your Smart TV.
- Download and install the Voot App on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Launch the Voot app on your Amazon Fire TV. You should see the activation code and https www voot com activate on the screen.
- Now open a browser and go to voot.com activate. Log in to your Voot account. You can log in with a Google or Facebook account or a Voot login username and password.
- Enter the Voot Activation Code displayed on your TV screen.
Now, the voot.com/activate screen on your TV will automatically refresh and take you to the Voot streaming interface.
In this guide of theguidezilla.com, We also told you how you could stream Voot on your Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV with the help of www.voot.com/activate. For more helpful guides, you can visit our website theguidezilla.com.
Official link:- https://www.voot.com/activate