How to Activate Sling TV by using sling.com/activate: Watching Live TV has never been this easy. With modern technology, it is easy, fast, and economical. With the Sling TV app, you can access your favorite shows and broadcasts on multiple devices (even on the go). Here’s how to get started on Roku, Apple TV, etc.
Table of Contents
What is Sling TV?
Undoubtedly, Sling dominates the TV industry by offering feature-rich service and content on your smart device in the list of popular streaming services. Operating under the umbrella of Sling TV LLC, Sling is a relatively new American streaming service that has rocked the streaming industry by offering viewers a healthy vision. This is because, with Sling TV, you can easily watch all your favorite sports, entertainment shows, leagues, TV series, and much more with the Live TV feature.
With this article, you will learn how to activate Sling TV on your device through Sling.com/activate.
How to activate sling.com/activate on Amazon Fire TV?
- Start by turning on your Amazon Fire TV and going to Apps.
- Once in the Apps section, browse the list of apps to find SlingTV or use Search.
- Once you find the Sling TV app, you need to visit its preview page to install it on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Once the installation is complete, press the Open option to launch the app.
- Activation code and instructions will be displayed on your screen as soon as you launch the app.
Note that You may be prompted to log in to the app when you launch the app.
- Once you have the activation code, open a browser on your tablet, computer, or phone, and visit sling.com/activate.
- On the Sling TV activation page, enter the activation code in the field provided, and press Continue.
How to Activate sling.com/activate on Roku?
To activate Sling TV on Roku, you’ll need to follow the procedures listed below, which are different from activating on other platforms. Follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Home button on your Roku device’s remote.
- Find the Sling TV app on your menu bar (you can use the search bar).
- Select and download the Sling TV app on your Roku search results.
- Install the Sling TV app.
- Tap on the app icon and select Add channel option. The app will automatically update your Roku device channels to Sling TV channels.
- Open the Sling TV app. Log in by typing your username and password on the screen.
- Once you have a premium package plan linked to your Sling TV account, you can enjoy streaming on your Roku.
- If an activation page or option appears, type the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Navigate to a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Navigate to Sling.com/activate.
- Enter the Sling TV activation code to activate your Roku.
- That’s all. What happened!
Create a Sling TV account and subscribe to the premium package to enjoy Sling TV services. It is also possible to watch it for free on a limited-time offer.
When creating a Sling TV account, select the ‘Watch now for seven days’ option to enjoy streaming for as many days.
How to activate sling.com/activate on Apple TV?
Activating Sling TV on Apple TV is pretty straightforward; Follow the steps given below:
- Tap on the home button on your Apple TV remote.
- Navigate by finding Sling TV on the menu bar.
- Download the Sling TV app from the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Install the app to set it up.
- Add the Sling TV app to your Apple TV using the Add option.
- Open the Sling TV app. Type your username and password to log in and enjoy steaming various content on your Apple TV.
- If the activation page appears, type the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Open browser on your phone or PC.
- Navigate to sling.com/activate.
- Enter your six-digit Sling TV activation code to activate Sling on your Apple TV.
- That is all!
Peradventure, your Apple TV cannot download the Sling TV app. It is still possible to watch it on your TV via the Airplay option. To be able to use the AirPlay option, follow these steps:
- Make sure to have the Sling TV app installed on your iPhone.
- Log in to your Sling TV account.
- Find the content you want to watch and swipe up from the bottom of the screen on the content.
- Click on the Airplay button.
- Select Apple TV and turn on the Mirroring to Apple TV option.
- When your TV is on, the display will be shared across the screen immediately.
How to activate sling.com/activate on Android TV?
To activate Sling TV on your Android TV, follow the guide below. But these steps will work on Android TVs that support third-party installations.
- Go to your Android TV app store.
- Download and install the Sling app on your Android TV.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Copy the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Go to sling.com/activate from mobile/desktop browser.
- Enter the Sling TV activation code.
- Select the submit button.
The most significant disadvantage of Sling TV is that it cannot be accessed outside the United States. You can stream it in the US. In countries like Brazil, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Sling cannot be streamed or accessed. Even the official website is blocked in any country outside the US.
Official link – https://ms.p.sling.com/oauth/verify.html