Plex is one of the most popular media servers that you can never miss. Also, if you regret missing the official Kodi for Roku, you can use Plex as the best replacement. So, unlike Kodi, Plex offers a standalone service. In this guide, we are going to activate plex.tv/link on your device. So let’s start!
Also, Plex is the easiest way to access the audio, images, video, and other media stored on your computer or NAS on another computer or Plex compatible device.
In addition, it is free and is most commonly used for streaming movies and TV shows. With Plex Media Server, you can also access your personal media collection and stream online. Moreover, with Plex, you’ll never miss live TV content. So you can broadcast live news, webcasts, and more without a cable subscription.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Plex.tv/link On Your Roku Device?
It’s easy to get Plex on your Roku device if you follow the steps below.
- Firstly, go to the Channel Store on the Roku device.
- Secondly, scroll down to select Streaming Channel.
- Then click on the channel search option.
- Now, use the on-screen keys to enter Plex in the search bar.
- Also, select Plex when a list of suggestions is displayed.
- Click Add a channel using the Roku remote control to set it up.
- Wait for the notification that Plex is installed on the Roku and will be available at the end of the Roku home screen.
If you’re using Plex for the first time on a Roku device, you’ll need to activate it.
- First, start the Plex channel.
- Enter the details to log in to your Plex account. You will receive an activation code.
- In the meantime, open your computer’s browser and go to plex tv link.
- Provide the activation code shown on the Roku TV.
- That’s it! Your Roku device has finally successfully connected to your Plex account. You can start streaming media.
If you don’t have a Plex account, go to plex.tv/sign-up to create your free account.
How to activate Plex.tv/link on your Android TV?
You need to get an activation code to activate Plex on Android TV. So to broadcast Plex on your Android TV’s big screen, you need to connect your TV to your Plex TV account. So follow the three easy steps given below.
- First, you’ll see a “Login” option on your screen, so click on the option, and you’ll be able to see a “four-digit” code to activate the plex device. The same code will help you in the login process.
- Now go to https://plex.tv/link on your device. Fill in the Plex account details on the same page to log in.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code and click on the send button. Now you will be connected to your account in a few seconds.
How to activate Plex.tv/link on your Firestick?
To install your Plex TV app on your Fire Stick, you’ll need to sign up for an account by visiting plex.tv/activate and adding your compatible plan. Then follow the steps below to install the Plex on Firestick.
- Firstly, look for the “Firestick Search” option on the home screen in the middle.
- Now, enter Plex and click on it in the search results.
- Finally, download and install the Plex application when you find the Plex application icon in the Applications & Games section.
Once installed, open the Plex application to work with it.
And follow the procedure mentioned above to activate Plex of Android TV.
How do I activate Plex.tv/link on Apple TV?
The user-friendly aspect of the entire Plex experience really shines during the installation phase. Not only is the Apple TV Plex app polished, but the Plex team has made the process of connecting the app to your Plex system completely painless.
- Firstly, launch your Apple TV and go to the App Store by selecting it on the main screen, as shown below.
- Secondly, select the Search option in the App Store and search for “Plex”. Remember to choose a simple old “Plex” and not one from sound applications like “Simple X – for Plex”.
- In the expanded view, as shown below, select the “Install” button.
- Also, once the installation is complete, the “Install” button will be “Open”. Click it again to launch the Plex application.
- Following the Plex home screen, you will be prompted to log in to your Plex account. The app will then give you a security code.
- To get this four-character alphanumeric code, go to Plex.tv/link and enter the code to link the Apple TV Plex app to your Plex account. “Thanks to using Plex” – you will receive an almost simultaneous confirmation on both the website and the Apple TV application.
- After the confirmation screen, you will see all the Plex Media servers associated with your account. Subsequently, select Media Access Server on it.
- Finally, select the server you want to connect to.
We hope that the article has helped you easily activate Plex on your device. If you want to read more activation guides, you can visit our activation guide blog.