PBS is one of the most popular public service broadcasters, having launched in 1970. Since that day, these broadcasting services have provided their best services to entertain their customers. PBS has launched its streaming platform known as PBS Passport to make PBS channels accessible to all. Do you want to know how to activate pbs.org/activate on your device?
Moreover, it allows viewers to watch their favorite shows on their smart TVs or streaming devices. To watch PBS on your device, you must activate PBS Passport on your device. But first, you need to check the list of eligible PBS Passport devices given below:
In addition, all desktops, computers, and laptops with the latest version of Google Chrome can view PBS Passport.
- Apple users can watch it using the PBS Video app for iOS.
- Apple TV
- Roku and Roku TV
- amazon fire stick
- amazon fire tv
- Samsung smart tv
If you have any of the devices listed above, you can activate and view PBS Passport on your device. This guide will explain how to activate PBS on your device.
Table of Contents
How to Activate PBS on Smart tv?
- Firstly, open PBS on Your Smart TV
- Secondly, click on the gear icon
- Now, click on the “Sign In” button to access your activation code
- Go to pbs org activate
- Click ‘Account Information’ to log in to your pbs.org account
- Finally, enter your activation code and continue
In addition, PBS Kids is free for all Roku users. The only thing you have to do is activate PBS on your favorite device via pbs.org activate using the following steps. Using a compatible device with a PBS account will free up all movies.
How to Activate PBS on Amazon Fire TV?
- Firstly, turn on your Firestick, and you must have an internet connection.
- Find the PBS application in the Channels section.
- Next, select PBS Application from the suggestion box.
- Now click on the “Get” option.
- Now, wait for the installation process to complete, then start the channel.
- After that, find the login option and enter your account credentials.
- After a while, an activation code will be hinted at on your screen. Notice it somewhere else you can just stop the screen there.
- Now go to www.pbs.org/activate from any other device like mobile and computer.
- After visiting the official website, you will be asked to enter the activation code. You will need to enter your activation code in the appropriate field (if you have not registered your account before, you will need to register your account first).
- Once you have entered the activation code in the appropriate field, simply click on the activation option.
- Finally, you are ready to stream PBS on Amazon Fire TV.
How to activate PBS on Roku?
- Firstly, turn on your Roku device. Note that your device is needed to connect to the Internet.
- Next, click on the Start button on your Roku remote.
- Now go to the option of Streaming Channels.
- You need to navigate to the Channel Search option and click on it.
- Enter “PBS” using the on-screen keyboard and select PBS Application from the search results.
- To install the PBS application on your Roku device, click on the Add channel option.
- After installation, run the PBS application.
- Next, click on the Login option and top up your confirmation account. After a while, an activation code will be prompted on your device screen.
- Now go to www.pbs.org/activate from any other device like mobile or computer.
- If you’ve not registered your PBS account before, you will need to register your account first.
- Now you’ll be asked to insert the activation code. Simply enter the given activation code in the appropriate field and click on the continue button.
- Finally, your Roku screen refreshes automatically, and you’re ready to stream the PBS app to Roku in a minute.
How to activate PBS on Apple TV?
- Firstly, turn on your Apple TV (Make sure your Apple TV is connected to the Internet.)
- Secondly, visit the Home screen and select App Store.
- Now tap on the Search tab and write “PBS” on the blank field.
- Select PBS Application from the search results.
- Go to the PBS Application page and click on the Install button.
- After installation, run the PBS application and fill in your account credentials and log in.
- After a while, an activation code will appear on your device screen. Just save it or pause the screen.
- Now go to pbs.org/activate from any other device like mobile and PC.
- Now, you will be asked to enter an activation code. Simply enter the given activation code in the appropriate field. (If you have not registered your account before, you will need to register your account first)
- Click on the button to continue.
- Finally, that’s it; you are now ready to stream PBS on Apple TV.
If you have followed all the instructions above, then congratulations, you have successfully activated PBS on your device.
Official Link:- https://www.pbs.org/activate/
You Can Also Read More:-