You must have heard of Norstrat Consulting Inc. If not, well, this company works with clients who have some legal and business confusion in starting their business but have a Northern Canada strategy in mind. Let’s learn more about Norstrat!
Table of Contents
Introduction to Norstrat
Norstrat Consulting Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm founded in 2011 by Edward Wilde, Kate, and John Callen. They are London-based consultants, and it would probably be fair to say that this is a customer-focused company. Norstrat was the employer of New South Wales (NSW) MP Matt Canavan, who withdrew from the NSW Legislative Council in March 2015 before the election.
Norstrat Consulting Inc. is a consulting firm that has acquired a ton of similarities these days. The company was created with the sole purpose of assisting customers with a solid focus, such as with Canada’s Northern strategy, incorporating various highlights – elements and parts to upgrade transformation deals.
Norstrat was also employed by Mr. Colon, who sat on the Senate Electoral Affairs Committee. This committee examined election spending in the 2013 federal election. The committee reported back in July 2014 and was then referred to the Senate Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs for consideration. But perhaps Norstrat does much more than that, as Mr. Wilde spoke at the 2016 Liberal Party convention, and has his finger on the Liberal Party’s wealth development party in Queensland.
When it comes to Norstrat consulting, the methodology is one of the hardest, most inventive. The approach acknowledges that universal technology is accountable for tackling Canada’s critical and testing program. This program is fascinating and one of the most focused projects of the 21st century. Several sections allow their customers to play in this program. Some angles are generally known, while some require long distances.
History of Norstrat
Norstrat Consulting Incorporated was formed with the express purpose of supporting clients with a specific trademark or legal obligation to implement aspects of the Northern Canada Strategy. Lee Carson, a senior consultant with Canada’s Department of National Resources until he became a full-time consultant, founded Norstrat Consulting in 1988. He has since become one of the most popular names in the telecommunications and information technology industries in North America.
His notable achievements have earned him several accolades, including the Order of the British Empire (OTOE) by Queen Elizabeth II for his contributions to the Canadian telecommunications industry. This includes working with Bell Canada as a telecommunications consultant and specialist in communications and technical challenges. With this background, it is easy to see why Norstrat would want to work with a think tank to establish a strategic plan, particularly one that addresses communications and other important parts of its customers’ operations.
As a result, Mr. Carson acquired the Pacific Research Institute, Inc. acquired. in partnership with. (PRI) in Berkeley, Calif., they aimed to work with leading companies in the information age, helping them design and develop advanced communications technology. In turn, they believed their effort would help their customers, leading to higher returns for those businesses. Several Canadian companies created new and innovative telecommunications technologies as part of this research base.
They needed to build a business case and technical data on the benefits of such systems for their customers. Many had previously worked for government agencies and were familiar with the processes and procedures involved in applying for federal aid. Other businesses created their own business cases, allowing them to present more in-depth information to their customers and tailor it to the needs of a variety of companies.
The result was often a sturdier package that could be used in the densely populated northwestern Canadian route at the time. The Canadian corporation was involved in several cooperatives working with the PRI.
Many of the vast communication networks developed in Canada were now in use worldwide in places such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Norstrat establishes its research base in response to huge corporations having experience completing their projects on time. They tried to show how they could overcome such challenges and become leaders in their businesses with the support of this think tank.
The final chapter of the Northwest Passage story tells how Canadian and foreign companies approached their telecommunications operations.
They created a new underwater exploration technique based on satellite imagery that revealed which areas were beneath the surface. Since the water pressure is very high, they can drill into these places without damage. Satellite images showed the highest potential of oil and gas resources.
Norstrat built a technology based on this data that allowed oil companies to find potential oil and gas resources beneath the ocean floor. When Norstrat and other Canadian companies banded together to establish a new offshore oil corporation in the 1990s, they did not expect to face many challenges getting the project off the ground. However, he noticed that everything had changed once he reached the water. Visibility at sea was very low. They couldn’t even send an underwater camera into the scene without crashing to the bottom.
This is an extremely interesting chapter in the history of Norstrat. His first year was very successful, but no government aid was provided. However, he obtained contracts from several oil corporations to test his technology at sea. The test went well, and the current government allowed them to continue pushing to begin production of this product. To secure government funding, they should make this product and start manufacturing by the end of the current financial year.
Services Provided by Norstrat
Norstrat offers a range of services,
- Strategy consulting.
- Software development.
- Program management and IT transformation
- The digital market (i.e., designing websites and development) and cloud computing (i.e., Salesforce implementation) and data analysis/visualization (i.e., Tableau dashboard creation), and security architecture/compliant regulations support.
- Quality assurance testing for mobile and web-based applications.
- User experience research.
- Usability testing and design services.
Norstrat is a consulting firm that provides business and technology solutions. Technology is constantly changing, and this is often the reason why it is essential to keep your employees updated with the latest market developments. They offer training courses that are specifically designed to meet the needs of their clients and ensure that they stay on top of their game.
Objectives of Norstrat Consulting Inc.
The main objectives of Norstrat and their implementation are as follows-
- It helps in maintaining the corporate image.
- It also oversees the promotional support of the company.
- It gives access to the security teams at Norstrat Consulting Incorporated.
- It ensures that PR enhancement is done through strategic partners.
- It also offers student internships for Canada’s top military and law enforcement institutions. Lucky for them!
- A detailed marketing plan is also decided and implemented.
- Affiliated to Norstrat Consulting Inc. gives credibility to your company.
Clients of Norstrat
- Calian (via H+K)
- L-3 MariPro
- Kraken Sonar Systems
- Hill+Knowlton Canada
- General Dynamics Canada
- Ultra Electronics Marine Systems
- Saab Technologies Canada (via H+K)
- Aker Solutions
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Canadian Space Agency (via Deloitte)
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Aerospace Review
- Raytheon Canada Support Services
- Northwestel (via H+K)
- Northrop Grumman (via H+K)
- MacDonald Dettwiler
- L-3 Ocean Systems
- L-3 MAS (via H+K)
- Canadian Light Source (via H+K)
- Babcock (via H+K)
- Astrium SAS
Claims of Nostrat Website
The Norstrat website also claimed that the company was founded in 1995 and has conducted public and private sector investigations and audits. The site said Norstrat has memberships of the Institute of Internal Auditors and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
They also said that they had been referred to the Victorian Crime Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission in connection with several investigations. The site refers to a 2012 white paper titled ‘Electoral Reform.’
Priorities of Norstrat
In 1885, a design project for population testing was performed under the central government. It spread across Canada, from east to west, and grew. This time, they focus on the southern and northern locations of the structure for the greatest detail. However, this time, the focus is not on the railways but on various infrastructure projects. This is necessary to turn events around and protect the northern regions. Norstrat’s mission is to take talking to customers about these tasks to the next level.
Norstrat ensures that its operations comply with Norstrat guidelines. Norstrat Group of Companies is dedicated to providing our partners with additional services and consulting services. It has instituted the following programs as part of its commitment:
- Annual security meetings allow members to collaborate, discuss best practices and network with security experts from various disciplines.
- Members can receive tailored training from our business, financial and physical security professionals, who are hand-selected for their experience with Edmonton Police Services, RCMP National Security programs and Canadian Special Forces units.
- Purposeful relationship with NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated Security Specialist who will work with our partners to solve any security issue.
- Unparalleled savings on Norstrat Consulting Incorporated’s business, financial and physical security solutions not available in the retail market.
Eight Important Goals of Norstrat Consulting Firm
- We give long-lasting, durable results.
- We provide a high-quality service that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Be attentive to your customers’ needs and provide consistent guidance.
- Communicate with customers efficiently and efficiently.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends to ensure all clients are happy with the services.
- Be a business that can expand in size and reputation to its customers.
- Helping companies reach their full potential
Official Link:- norstrat
With the general approach of Norstrat Consulting Inc., it has developed as many brands as you have an idea for its clients. It has a wide range of services that make it a coveted brand but a standard unit for a lifetime, keeping with the Canada Northern strategy.