Do you feel more comfortable typing text on the keyboard than typing on your phone? Do you want to edit your photos on your computer before posting them to Instagram? Are you wondering how to post to Instagram from a computer? Or are you a busy marketer or business owner looking to upload edited photos and videos as part of your social media strategy?
Surprisingly, you can do this easily if you open the mobile version of Instagram on your computer. Also, you can download the Instagram app from the window 10 stores. In this guide, we will learn about:
- How to post on Instagram from your web browser?
- How to post on Instagram from Windows 10 app?
How to Download and Install Instagram Windows 10?
Currently, only users with touch screen computers can upload, edit and post photos on Instagram Windows 10. Here are four steps to Post on Instagram from the official window 10 app.
For users with Windows 10 computers with touch screens, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way as the Instagram mobile app.
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Type “Instagram app” in the search box.
- Click ‘Get’ and download the Instagram app.
- Once installed, open the app and log in. If you do not have an account, you can go for sign-up.
- Click the “Camera” icon from the menu.
- Choose to post from your gallery or take a new photo or video.
- Click “Next” to go to the editing page; you can edit your post here.
- Done! Share your post with the world.
Not a touchscreen Windows 10 user? Not to worry, here’s how to post on Instagram straight from your desktop browser.
There are many similar steps to posting to Instagram from a computer or Mac. However, understanding how to publish without an app can make it easier to work or edit and upload images in one place without switching your focus between devices.
- Log into Instagram: Open your Google Chrome browser. Then, go to Instagram.com, and enter your login details.
- Find Developer Tools in Google Chrome: To use developer settings, click the three dots menu at the top right of your browser. Click on the More Tools option and select Developer Tools. A developer window opens on the right side of your screen.
- Change to Mobile-friendly View to Post”: Now, in your Developer Tools window, click the Toggle device toolbar. It is the second icon from the left. A new menu appears at the top.
- Select the Interface You Want to Use: Choose the mobile phone view you’d like to use in the top menu. Now, you need to refresh the page. You can use F5 to refresh or right-click the tab and select Reload.
- Create Your Instagram Post: It’s time to create a post. To create a post, click the Plus icon and choose the photo or video of your choice in your file explorer. Your image should be in .jpg format. Once the post is uploaded to Instagram, select a filter to use in your media file. Now click Next at the top right of your screen.
- Post Your Image: Now, add a caption, hashtags, and any alt tags to your media post. To add the post to your feed, click Share. It’s done!
So, In this fresh guide, theguidezilla taught you how to create a post on Instagram with your pc. Although the Windows 10 Instagram app no longer lets you make new posts(with a non-touchscreen device), you can still upload (on any operating system) by adjusting some Chrome, Firefox, or Safari settings. We also learned about how to post on Instagram through the window 10 official app of Instagram. For more guides, visit theguidezilla today!
you Can Also Read:-