Streaming services are getting better every day. You can enjoy all types of content ranging from sci-fi movies to Japanese anime with services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, etc. Even though many households still rely on old-school TV like Spectrum cable deals, there is no doubt that the popularity of streaming websites is increasing. Apart from the usual, these streaming websites can also give you access to the exclusive original content.
So, what can be better than to enjoy extended free trials for Apple TV+? You can try the streaming site and check out the available content. If you don’t like it, canceling the subscription is possible at any time. This article is going to tell you how you can get Apple TV+ for free so read on.
Table of Contents
Getting Apple TV+ for Free
You will be surprised to know that there is more than one way to do this. You can get free trials in three different ways:
- 3 months free by buying a qualified Apple device
- PS5 owners can get a 6-month free trial
- 1-year free Apple TV+ with T-Mobile Magenta plan
So, you can read on and check your eligibility for these deals. Let’s break down each of these deals separately so you can get the one that suits you best.
How to Get 3 Months Apple TV+ Free?
Apple offers a fantastic deal for users who just bought a new Apple device. Here is how you can get it:
- Buy an eligible device from an Apple store or any other official dealer.
- Set up your new device and sign in to your Apple ID.
- Go to the Apple TV app on your phone.
- Activate the offer within three months of buying your new device.
- Now you can enjoy three of Apple TV+ free of cost.
You can easily cancel the subscription any time before the trial ends if you want. If you don’t unsubscribe, the deal will automatically renew after the trial ends. Apple might charge your credit/debit card if you have turned on the auto-pay option.
Which Apple Devices Are Eligible?
As a general rule of thumb, all devices that can run the latest Apple software are eligible. So, all new iPhones, iPad, iMac, Apple TV, and iPod Touch are included. You only have to make sure that you avail of the offer within the first three months of purchase. Here is a list of devices that can make you eligible for the offer:
- Apple TV 4K
- Apple iPhone 12, 13 (including the base model, Pro, and Pro Max)
- Apple 2020 iPad (8th Gen)
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple MacBook Air
- Apple iMac
Get 6 Months Apple TV+ Free
If you own the Play Station 5, you might be eligible for a 6-month free trial of Apple TV+. Here is what you need to do:
- Sign in to your PSN (PlayStation Network) account on a PS5.
- Download the Apple TV app on your console.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have an Apple ID sign in to use the app.
- Need to Create a new Apple ID if you don’t already have.
- Claim the offer from the app.
Now, you can enjoy six months of free Apple TV+ content on your PS5. Existing and new customers can both benefit from the PS5 promotional deal. Although, it is only available for a limited time period. This offer will also renew your Apple TV+ subscription automatically if you don’t cancel.
Note: Apple One bundle customers are not eligible for the offer.
One Year of Free Apple TV+
One of the best offers might be a free one-year trial with your T-Mobile phone plan. The offer sounds too good to be true, but here is how you can get it:
- Log in to the T-Mobile app or go to the web portal.
- Find the banner that says “Get Apple TV+ on us for one year”.
- Go to your account and plan.
- Click on “Get Apple TV+ on us for one year”.
- Redeem your offer and confirm.
You can also get one year of Apple TV+ free if you are an eligible Sprint user. Here’s how:
- Visit T-Mobile Redemption center.
- Enter your Sprint phone number.
- Check for eligibility on your account.
- Enter the promo code 2021APPLETVP1.
- Wait for the direct link and click on it to redeem the offer.
You can also combine this offer with the free three-month deal after you buy a new iPhone. Make sure that you redeem both offers with the same Apple TV account. If you cancel before the year ends, the free trial will also end. However, if you don’t cancel the subscription will renew automatically like the other deals.
Official Link:- https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210627