Are you an Uber user and want to close your account? Well, if yes then you’re at the right place. Uber is a software-based multinational company that provides services related to Cab Booking and Food ordering. Follow the instruction to know how to delete your Uber account.
Table of Contents
How to Delete an Uber Account?
An Uber account can be accessed through 2 ways 1. By the official application and 2. Via the Uber website. So, let’s discuss how you can delete your account both ways.
Deleting the Account via Application
- To delete your account via the official application of Uber, you have to open the Uber Application and sign in to it.
- Now, find the option on the menu bar. This option will be available on the top-left side of the screen which looks like 3 bolded Horizontal lines.
- Once the menu will open then you have to find the option of “Setting” which is available in the list of the menu bar.
- Once you open the setting then find and click on the option of “Privacy”.
- A new page will open which attains some options related to privacy. You just have to scroll down and get the option of “Delete Account”. Once you get the option and make a tap on it.
- Now, you have to pass a verification procedure where you have to enter your email and the passcode will be sent to you.
- You just have to collect this code and enter it into specific columns.
Deleting your Account Via Website
- To delete your account via the web portal of Uber you have to visit the deactivation page of Uber. You can use this link https://myprivacy.uber.com/privacy/deleteyouraccount/info which will directly let you on the deactivation page.
- Now, scroll down at the bottom and click to continue.
- Now, you just have to follow the instructions provided to you by the company and hence your account gets deleted.
How to Delete an Uber Driver Account?
If you’re a Uber Driver and want to delete uber account then follow the steps listed below:-
- Firstly, visit the website with this link https://help.uber.com/driving-and-delivering/article/delete-my-driver-account—-?nodeId=0c0b26dc-7a79-4d55-a9bb-15692d4290bd. With the help of this website, users can request the permanent deletion of their account with Uber.
- Now, fill the questionable set by the company and verify your details.
- After completion of the details, the company will inform you that your account will be deleted after 30 days of your request.
Also Read:-How to Sign-up/Create for Uber?
Deleting an Uber account is not tough work to do. You can easily complete this work by following some easy steps. So, if you are willing to delete your account then just go and delete it now.
Official website :- https://help.uber.com/riders/article/delete-my-uber-account?