Booking a ride with ZTrip is easy and if you change your mind and wanna cancel a ride in Ztrip then it’s super easy. ZTrip provides premium cancellation services in their rides. Users are fully allowed to cancel their rides till the Arrival of the cab. So, if you have changed your mind and want to cancel your immediate or scheduled ride then you can easily do it with the official app of ZTrip.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel a Ride on ZTrip?
ZTrip offers 2 types of rides 1. Quick/Immediate rides and 2. Scheduled rides. The cancellation process of both types of rides is discussed below.
Canceling a Quick ride?
If you just booked a ride and suddenly changed your mind before the arrival of the cab then follow the steps which are listed below.
- Firstly, open the ZTrip application on your mobile.
- If you already logged in then it’s OK but if you logged out from your account then tap on the option of “Login” and enter your login credentials.
- Once you login into your account then finds a hamburger which is displayed on your screen. This option will be available on the top-left side of the screen.
- A new menu will open where you have to find the option of “Active Bookings”.
- Here, all your bookings will start to display and you can easily place configurations in it.
- Your current trip is also displayed on the screen. You just have to select your ride and find a blue button.
- Once you find the blue button then press on it and hence your ride is canceled.
Well, company charges required cancellation charges to the users. So, you have to pay the dedicated cancellation for your ride.
How to Cancel a Scheduled Ride?
If you scheduled a ride and want to cancel it and follow the steps which are listed below:-
- Login in to your account by providing your login credentials. If you already logged in then ignore this step.
- Once logged in, then find the option of the menu bar. This option looks like a Hamburger which is placed on the Top-right side of the screen.
- So, make a tap on it and wait for the response.
- Fine and tap on the option of ” Active Bookings” to see all your booking.
- Here you can also see your past bookings. So, select the booking which you want to cancel and click on it.
- Now, click on the blue option to cancel your ride. Select the option of “Cancel my ride” and tap on. It.
After a couple of seconds, your ride gets canceled and you’ll get a verification message.
If you’re canceling a ride on ZTrip then you have to pay the cancellation fee of $10. It is a compulsory payment that will be automatically charged after canceling the ride.
Also read: How to Book a ZTrip Ride?
So, here we discussed how easily you can cancel your ride. 1. Users will just have to log in to their account, 2. Open the menu and cancel the ride. Hope you like it.