If you ordered food by mistake or changed your mind and wanna cancel a GrubHub order then you’re at the right place. Here, we’re going to examine the easiest way by which you can easily cancel your order. We’ll also discuss the other aspects of order cancellation in GrubHub.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel the GrubHub Order?
The cancellation process of GrubHub order is easy to do the process can be completed in just a few steps:-
Note:- There are 2 basic platforms from where you can access the features if order cancellation in GrubHub 1. Through the official website of GrubHub and 2. Via Mobile App.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of GrubHub. You can easily search WWW.Grubhub.com in your preferred web browser and reach the official page of Grubhub easily.
- Now, you have to enter your login credentials which you get at the time of registration. So, enter your user name and password and cluck in login. If you forget your password then you can easily claim it bank by clicking on the option of “Forgot password”.
- Once you logged in, then find the option of Orders. This option will be available in the menu bar.
- Now, all your previous and current orders will start displaying on the screen. You have to navigate your order which you want to cancel.
- Once you select the order then find the option of ” Edit/Cancel order” and click on it. Select the cancel order and proceed to the next.
Hence, your order gets canceled and you’ll get your order cancellation notification on your screen.
- If you’re using the official application of GrubHub then you can directly cancel your order from the app.
- Open the GrubHub app and complete your login process. Once you’re logged in to your account then find the option of “Orders”. This option will be available in the menu section of the app.
- Select the order which you want to cancel. On this page, you can also see your previous and upcoming orders. So, select the order which you want to cancel and select the order cancellation option.
Hence, your order gets canceled and an order cancellation notification will be sent to you.
Well, GrubHub mentioned and they didn’t provide refund policies but if you’re facing a serious issue or canceling the order via the official application then the company will refund your amount. You just have to contact the customer support service of Grubhub. To be in contact with GrubHub follow the procedure listed below:-
- Firstly, you have to make a call on +1 (877) 585-1085.
- Now, wait until the call connects to the customer support agent.
- You have to ask for a refund of your order.
- The company will receive your request and you just have to wait for the executive’s answer. If the company accepts your request then you’ll get refunded.
Also read: How to Delete the GrubHub Account?
I hope that the above information will be helpful for you. So, if you want to cancel your order then just go and cancel it now.