Join the millions of Americans connected to your favourite sports TV channels on the ESPN network with espn.com/activate. The ESPN application helps you get the latest sports news, as well as live scores. With ESPN enabled, you can now watch any ESPN game you want, whenever you want. The ESPN application is free and a great way to take advantage of all the sports channels you can get your hands on.
You can also bundle ESPN Plus with Hulu and Disney Plus for even more savings.
Hulu+ Live TV and YouTube TV include affiliates with ESPN such as ESPN 2 and ESPN U. These allow you to watch ESPN live, as well as record shows for later viewing.
To get the full benefits of the ESPN application, you must have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Using ESPN over data connection will allow you to stream the channel without buying additional hardware. The cool thing about this is that you can activate and deactivate ESPN channels from your smartphone.
Table of Contents
How to activate Espn.com/activate on Roku?
You can watch channels on Roku without any subscription. Here are the simple steps to activate ESPN.
- Turn on your device: Click the Power button to turn on the device.
- Adding ESPN Channels: You need to add the channel through the Roku widget using a PC or mobile phone.
- Search the channel: Then go to the channel list and click on Aspen.
- Tap the Home button: You’ll need to hit the Home tab from your device, which will take you to the Gear option.
- Go to the Settings tab: Now, click on the Settings tab.
- Select TV provider to access the channel: Those who have subscribed to the TV provider need to select the service provider and enter account information to access the channel.
- Activate TV: Next, click “Activate Live TV.”
- Get Activation Code: Once you click on Activate, you will get an activation code.
- Click espn com activate: Copy the link and paste it into the search URL from another device. You will reach the activation page and type the code on that page.
- Click Continue: Press the “Continue” tab.
- Choose TV Provider: Next, you will be asked to select the option “Choose Provider”, after which, select your cable.
- Click on Choose Provider Screen: Hit the ‘Choose Provider’ options screen.
- Select Cable Provider: Make sure you have selected the cable satellite.
- Log In: Finally, log in with your TV provider details.
How to activate Espn.com/activate on Apple TV?
Don’t get worried if you currently use AppleTV and activate ESPN. Followings are the guidelines on activating ESPN/ESPN+ on AppleTV.
- Step 1: Find the ESPN app on your Apple TV.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Step 3: After that, choose the subscription plan from the given options.
- Step 4: Enter your login details, and log in.
- Step 5: Save a thought note for the activation code.
- Step 6: Go to the Activation page using your phone or computer’s web browser.
- Step 7: Enter the activation code mentioned earlier and click on continue.
- Step 8: If you already have an account, log in to your existing ESPN account or create a new ESPN account.
- Step 9: Last but not least, your subscription will be available from other supported devices after subscribing to your Apple TV device.
How to activate Espn.com/activate on Fire TV?
Follow these tips to activate ESPN .com or ESPN Plus on your Fire TV device via ESPN.com/Activate Fire TV:
- Open your device; Click on the ESPN app to get started.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and select any Subscription
- Now, select Login / Login option.
- Now, the ESPN Activation Code will appear on your TV screen.
- Click on the link, espn.com/activate. To enter the code, go to the homepage.
- Enter the activation code.
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Finally, ESPN is activated on FireStick; Enjoy it.
How to activate Espn.com/activate on Android TV?
- Open the ESPN app on your streaming device. If it isn’t installed yet, download it from your device’s app or channel store.
- Highlight the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click to enter the Settings menu.
- Open Account Information.
- Select Login to ESPN Account to see your activation code.
- Go to espn com activate or espn activate on your phone, tablet or PC.
- Follow the on-site instructions to log in with your ESPN+ account.
- Your TV will confirm that you have successfully connected your account.
- Back on the main screen of the ESPN TV app, select ESPN+.
- Now your TV is all set to watch ESPN+ content.
ESPN has live content and original shows, including documentaries, all waiting for you. Select the ESPN+ section every time you open the app to see what’s new.
You have options if your streaming device doesn’t have the ESPN app. If you have a Chromecast, you can also cast ESPN+ from your phone to your smart TV. If you’re an older Apple TV, you can use AirPlay ESPN+ from your iPhone to your smart TV. Or you can get a new streaming device that can run the ESPN app.
ESPN’s low cost makes it a great option for streaming out-of-bundle sports. You’ll need to get a subscription to watch ESPN+ sports and shows on your TV, but they do offer a free trial for new customers to get a feel for the service and apps.
Official link for Apple TV – es.pn/appletv