CTV is a Canadian news network subsidiary of CTV Television Networks headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Dive in for a step-by-step process on how to activate ctv.ca/activate on your device.
Moreover, CTV is one of the most popular television networks in Canada. Also, it has a range of exclusive channels presenting leading content, from information applications to entertaining television revelations.
Plus, it has an unlimited library of episodic movies, and a new and iconic fan-favorite reveals itself to push the boundaries and have fun with popular culture. But before you can watch Canadian TV, the first thing you need to do is activate ctv.ca/activate on your device.
In addition, you need a TV subscription to watch CTV content. You need to subscribe to a participating TV supplier and use the testimonials to activate CTV on your gadget in various manifestations.
Furthermore, if you already have an account with cable service, you’ll need access to the CTV software on your device. Visit ctv.ca/activate and complete activation. Once it’s all over, you can start watching content stuff. CTV does not cost you extra to view its content.
Table of Contents
How to Activate ctv on Your Android TV?
To activate ctv.ca/activate on your Android TV, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the Play Store from your Android TV’s Home screen.
- Next, type CTV in the Play Store section in the search field and tap the Search icon. To access the preview page of the CTV app, select it from the search results.
- Then, select the Install option and wait for the program to download and install on your Android TV on the preview screen.
- Now, run the app to get the activation code once you have installed the app and logged into your account.
- Also, open a web browser on your phone or computer and, after receiving the activation code, proceed for CTV activation using the URL – ctv.ca/activate.
- Note that you must first log in to your CTV account before going to the activation page. After logging in, select your provider. It will take you to the next screen.
- Next, the login page for the selected provider will appear on the following screen. In the fields supplied, provide your username and password, then click LoginLogin.
- Finally, simply input the activation code and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the activation process.
How to Activate ctv on Roku?
- Firstly, you’ll need to navigate to the main screen of your Roku device and scroll down to access the streaming channel.
- Once you get to the Channel Streaming section, open the Roku Channel Store to find CTV.
- Next, once you have found the CTV app, navigate to the Preview page and select Add Channel. It will install the app on your Roku device.
- Once the app is installed on your Roku device, you need to go back to the home screen and open the program. If you are asked to sign in to a CTV account, ensure you receive an activation code.
- Now, when you have the activation code, all you need to do is launch a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and enter ctv.ca/activate in the address bar to go to the CTV network activation page.
- Also, you will have to select your service provider from the given options or enter it manually in the indicated fields.
- As soon as you select your service provider from the quick list or use the text box option, you will be directed to the login page of the respective service provider on the next screen.
- Next, on the login page of your service provider, you will need to enter your login credentials in the triggered fields and confirm them.
- Now, once you’ve logged into your relevant service provider’s account, you can follow the on-screen prompts to finish your channel activation process for your Roku device.
- Finally, you will then be able to access CTV on your Roku device.
How to Activate ctv on Apple TV?
- Firstly, on your Apple TV, open the App Store app.
- Next, browse or search for the CTV News app.
- Now, select the download button and install the app.
- Launch of CTV News App.
- Also, select log in from the navigation bar.
- You will see an activation code.
- Also, go to ctv.ca/appletv on a web browser.
- Now enter the activation code which is displayed on your TV.
- Log in to your TV provider if you are an existing subscriber.
- Enter your references, including your email and password.
- Now you will see a success message on your browser.
- Finally, return to your Apple TV.
- Now you are ready to start streaming video on CTV.
How to Activate ctv on Fire TV?
- Firstly, you need to open the Home screen of your Amazon Fire TV using your remote and select the Search box as indicated; Then, you have to type CTV and press the search button.
- Next, select the CTV app and press the Download option to add the application to your Fire TV from the search result.
- Once you have finished installing the app on your Fire TV, you will have to open the application from the same screen or come back to the Home screen and launch it from there.
- As you will be opening the app on your Fire TV, you must enter your login credentials to get the activation code.
- Next, when you receive the activation code, you will need to visit the ctv.ca/activate page on your computer or phone web browser to go to the activation page.
- Now, select your service provider from the given options on the activation page.
- Alternatively, you can also enter it manually. You will be redirected to the login page of your selected service provider.
- Next, please enter your login credentials in the Triggered field and confirm them.
- Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to complete your CTV channel activation process for your Amazon Fire TV once logged in.
Official Link:- https://ctv.ca/activate